Fall is the air and we are excited to bring you our funnest events yet! The Midland Farms Fall Festival is back and bigger than ever. Purchase your tickets now and enjoy a fun day at Midland Farms. Featured Event Details: • Stetson's Animal Barnyard • Decorated Fall Family Photo Areas • Kid's Playground, Corn Pits & Bounce House! • Fall Festival Themed Games for all ages • Tractor Drawn Hay Ride • Amelia’s Toddlers Pumpkin Patch & Hay Maze • Large Pumpkin Patch • Craft areas: Paint Your Pumpkins or wood cookies •And More! Tickets ARE limited! Purchase yours today! *Ages 2 Years old and under are FREE* Tickets are for sale at the gate, we accept cash or cash!
◦ Farm Entry
◦ Tractor drawn hay rides to & from event areas
◦ Access to the Pumpkin Patch (pumpkins are sold separately)
◦ “Paint a Pumpkin” craft area and supplies (pumpkins must be purchased at the farm store after picking your perfect pumpkin)
◦ Amelia’s Pumpkin Patch & Hay Maze: a special enclosed area for toddlers to choose their pumpkins safely!
◦ FUN-FILLED FALL themed games: giant chess, life size pumpkin tic-tac-toe, pumpkin bowling, bean bag toss games and many more!!!
◦ Playground, inflatable bounce house, and corn pit play!
◦ Specialty Fall family-photo areas
◦ Stetson’s Barnyard: special barnyard built for you to be up close to different farm animals for petting and feeding (animal feed is additional $1/cup sold at the barnyard.
Tickets do NOT Include:
◦ Pumpkins (variable)
◦ Farm Animal Feed Cups ($1)
◦ Food & drinks (variable)
◦ Outside vendors (if present)
◦ Farm Store merchandise
◦ Pony/horse rides ($5)
*Ages 2 Years old and under are FREE*
Tickets are for sale at the gate, we accept cash or cash!
All online ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Purchasing tickets online guarantee access to the event as we will limit attendance for each date. We will allot a portion of tickets to be sold at the gate but will be sure to sell out quickly. This is done to provide quicker service at entry and limit attendance to provide a quality experience for all attendees. In the event that October 8th or 22nd events are canceled due to inclement weather, purchaser will be able to use tickets for another event date in October. Note: since October 29th is our final festival date, we will issue refunds for online tickets purchased on this date if the event is canceled due to weather. Important: DO NOT purchase tickets from any other individual offering them for sale unless you know and trust them.